Thursday, November 5, 2009

Vintage Time


Vintage Dress, Chloe Boots, Vintage Watch Necklace, Swarovski Bracelet, Hammered Circle Hoops

Since it's still sunny with the temperatures in the 70's, it was the perfect day for my vintage purple dress I got from a thrift store. I think that there's nothing more gratifying then pairing a $5 dress with expensive boots.This dress holds a special place in my heart because I trekked this dress all thoughout Europe a few summers ago. It was perfect for traveling because it never got wrinkled no matter how smushed it was on the bottom of my backpack.
 
Outside a candy shop in Paris!



I love these vintage watch necklaces! Each are one of a kind and the tarnish on them vary. They are a great statement piece.  The hammered circle hoops are one of my staple earrings. Super simple, but are noticeable. 



No comments:

Post a Comment