Tuesday, November 3, 2009

A little gray...

Genetic Jeans, Sample sale tee I shredded, Dior Sunglasses,  Smoky quartz body jewelry, Havianas flip flops

Daylight savings always makes me a little sad because the sun goes away so early. I'm in mourning wearing blacks and grays. After seeing Raquel Allegra's creations, I've been obsessed in making shredded tees (mostly because I don't want to fork over $500 for a shirt) which I love to wear with my body jewelry. Here I have the smoky quartz body piece layered over a gray shredded tee that I made. All of the body jewelry is reversible and can also be worn as a super long necklace. 
 

Also, I'm wearing one of my newest creations that I'm excited about. I'm being eco-friendly by recycling vintage pieces and adding them to leather cuffs that I make out of scrap leather. All are one of a kind!

No comments:

Post a Comment