Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Getty



Crispin & Basillo Jumper, Twelfth Street Shoes, Gustto Bag, Oval Link Necklace
Last weekend, one of my friends visiting me from New York and as an architect major, she wanted to go and sketch at the Getty. I haven't been for a while and it was such a beautiful day, we all made a trip out of it. It's the perfect place to relax outside and sip an ice tea. They also had a great temporary exhibit of Rembrant's sketches and his pupils.

Tammy sketching...

One of the best parts of the Getty are the views. Also created a new necklace that I just had to wear. Look out for it on the site.  It's super delicate and adds a little pop of color to an outfit.


...another shot of Tammy still sketching... I don't think she moved positions for an hour...

No comments:

Post a Comment