Thursday, December 24, 2009

Put a fork in me...


Juicy Couture Sweater, Kain Tee, Genetic Jeans, Uggs. Charm Rings
December is always hectic for me so I didn't have any time to do my shopping early. I broke down today and went to the mall today to finish it all up. As a teen, I used to be able to spend hours and hours in a mall scouring Contempo Casuals and Bebe. Now, after stepping into one, I immediately get a headache. The only saving grace for me is Panda Express in the food court. I don't eat fast food that often, but the chow mein always tempts me. The noodles are thin and are perfectly chewy. To reward my long day, I bought a large order and scarfed it down as soon as I got home. (That's a lie, I actually ate half the box in the car on the way home. Not recommeded. It's dangerous and I dropped noodles in between my car seat.)



Cuddle time with my dog Stella.

1 comment: